No Cleveland Clinic tomorrow
Quick update: I don’t think I had posted about it, but some folks knew we were scheduled for another 48 hour VEEG tomorrow. Unfortunately the Pediatric Epilepsy Monitoring Unit is full and they have no bed for Mr. C. We are rescheduled for August 7-8. (And this is why we wait until the last minute to book hotel rooms any more, because we’ve been burned at least 3 times now.) Was hoping to get this over with, but at least now we’ll get to visit with the Grandparents W, who were coming to town to move Uncle Mike. Please think happy thoughts for those families in the unit who are there instead of us; I always try to.